2022 Treasure Hunt
Join in the holiday fun to find the LSOC Holiday Treasure! This year LSOC will be hiding a Tree Ornament somewhere in Woodland Park. Visit the Gold Sponsors listed in this year’s brochure for a new clue every Friday beginning November 18th until the tree ornament is found. NEW clues each week are only available at LSOC GOLD SPONSOR locations. Figure out the clues and follow them to the location of the Tree Ornament and claim the LSOC. Holiday Gift Basket, full of a items donated by our local businesses!
Treasure Hunt Rules
- Clues will be released via email to all Gold Sponsor Businesses beginning on Friday, November 18, 2022.
- A new clue will be emailed to Gold Sponsors to print and post on subsequent Friday mornings, November 18 through December 16.
- Clues will be additive. The clues from the previous week(s) will be included with the new clue.
- The previous week’s clue will be posted on this website and the LSOC Facebook page.
- There will only be one winner.
- The winner must be 21 years of age or older. Families are welcome to participate.
- Parade committee members are not eligible to participate.
- The winner must take the special Tree Ornament, to Gail Wingerd by calling 719-339-3452.
TREASURE HUNT CLUES BELOW:
Clues will be added each Friday starting Nov. 18, 2022.
For the most current clue go to any Gold Sponsor business. Go to Sponsor page to view the 2022 Gold Sponsors.
2022 Treasure Hunt Clues below: Each clue will be listed here one week after they are given to the Gold Sponsors.
2022 LSOC Treasure Hunt Clue 1
2022 LSOC Treasure Hunt Clue 2
2022 LSOC Treasure Hunt Clue 3
2022 LSOC Treasurer Hunt Clue 4