Join in the holiday fun to find the LSOC Holiday Treasure! This year LSOC will be hiding a “Special Book” somewhere in Woodland Park. Visit the Gold Sponsors listed in this brochure for a new clue every Friday beginning November 19th until the Special Book is found. NEW clues each week are only available at LSOC GOLD SPONSOR locations.Figure out the clues and follow them to the location of the Special Book and claim the LSOC. Holiday Gift Basket, full of a items donated by our local businesses!
Treasure Hunt Rules
- Clues will be released via email to all Gold Sponsor Businesses beginning on Friday, November 19, 2020.
- A new clue will be emailed to Gold Sponsors to print and post on subsequent Friday mornings, November 19 through December 17.
- Clues will be additive. The clues from the previous week(s) will be included with the new clue.
- The previous week’s clue will be posted on this website and the LSOC Facebook page.
- There will only be one winner.
- The winner must be 21 years of age or older. Families are welcome to participate.
- Parade committee members are not eligible to participate.
- The winner must take the treasure, the Special Book, to Gail Wingerd by calling 719-339-3452.
TREASURE HUNT CLUES BELOW:
Clues will be added each Friday starting Nov. 19, 2020.
For the most current clue go to any Gold Sponsor.
Remaining clues and winners of the 2020 Treasure Hunt.
Congratulations to our 2020 Treasure Hunt winners:
Kyle, Elizabeth, Brielle, and Elijah Eicher family and Robin and Henry Reed