Most asked questions regarding the LSOC Parade
- Parade starts at 6:00 PM – Saturday Dec. 3rd, 2022
- Parade is 1 hour in length
- Parade Route starts at Taco Bell and goes down through Highway 24 past Tweeds. Parade runs along the North side of Highway 24.
- Parking for spectators is anywhere in the downtown area, except Midland Ave. between Taco Bell and Pikes Peak Credit Union.
- Parade line-up starts at 4:00 PM. Midland Ave. will be closed at 4:30 to thru traffic, from Taco Bell down to Pikes Peak Credit Union.
- Mike’s Crazy Hat contest and Parade Awards will be held immediately following the parade at the Ute Pass Cultural Center.
- Parade Winners will be announced and Trophies will be handed out at that time.